321-253-6330 Brevard/Space Coast
407-949-6717 Greater Orlando
Professional Care Management…what it means to you
We work for you and your loved ones. Period.
We are committed to a whole-person approach that focuses on independence and quality of life.
Our team is comprised of degreed and licensed nurses and clinical social workers with decades of experience.
Our deep understanding of the senior care and services landscape provides our clients with life-enhancing and cost-effective solutions to issues and challenges of aging.
We ensure the decisions of our clients are followed.
We can be the Health Care Surrogate for our clients in time of emergency.
We ensure the voice, opinions, and ideas of our clients are heard.
We help our clients better understand medical issues that may arise.
We help with complex decision making issues.
We explain and help navigate the rules and regulations surrounding benefits, hospitals, rehab centers and assisted living facilities.
We manage medications to help our clients maintain optimal health.
We help our clients remain at home and keep connected, if and when family is at a distance.
- Monitor and manage medications
- Coordinate medical care and accompany to physician appointments
- On-call services in case of an emergency
- Post-hospitalization management to help avoid re-admissions and in-patient rehab centers
- Care planning
- Home safety evaluations
- Daily call-in wellness checks
- Facility visits/supervision
- Placement assistance
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home care
Call us today to learn more about the individualized services we can offer you.
- Brevard/Space Coast: 321-253-6330
- Greater Orlando: 407-949-6717
If you have an immediate need for an in-home caregiver, call the Senior Partner In-Home Care 24-hour referral line:
- Brevard/Space Coast: 321-253-6336
- Greater Orlando: 407-841-9788
- Toll Free: 800-878-1928