Senior Partner is Hiring Homemaker Companions
DO YOU LOVE SENIORS?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
If you answered “Yes!” to both of these questions, you might make a great homemaker companion! Senior Partner Care Services is looking for caring, mature, reliable individuals to provide companionship and homemaking assistance to seniors in private homes and finer assisted living facilities throughout Central Brevard County, including Melbourne, Viera, and Beachside communities.
We have clients available NOW in all Brevard County areas!
Why will you love this job?
- No special license or training required. If you have a kind heart, clean driving record and a clear background, this could be the dignified, rewarding, low-stress opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Flexible schedule. Work 12 – 30 hours or more per week. It’s up to you!
- Possibility to progress to full-time with benefits
- Great for seniors, retired, moms with kids in school
- Work close to where you live
- No lifting, no hands-on personal care
- Excellent pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
What kind of care will you be providing to elderly clients?
- Conversation, reading, companionship
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transport to doctor appointments
- Shopping, running errands
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
Apply online right now by clicking the red button!
Or, just pick up the phone and call 321-253-6336 and we’ll help you start the quick and easy application process.