Aging Gracefully hosted by Bioclinica Research
Tuesday - Aug. 27, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Eau Gallie Library
1521 Pineapple Ave.
Melbourne, FL 32935
Are you concerned about your memory, caring for an elderly parent or spouse, or interested in maintaining a healthy brain with age? Join us for our FREE monthly seminar series, held on Tuesdays.
– The Past, Present and Future of Dementia Research (Deidra Shubert, MC, BCBA with Bioclinica Research)
– Aging in Place (Barbara Bradkin, BSW with One Senior Place)
– Dementia Care & the Cure Initiative (Sandy Stauffer, MA with East Central Florida Memory Disorder Clinic)
– Living Safely in Your Home (Amanda Walker with Carter Healthcare)
– Walk to End Alzheimer’s (Amanda Harris with Alzheimer’s Association)
– Effective Communication Strategies (Tanya Thompson, MA with Alzheimer’s Association)
– Managing Dementia Behaviors (Cherylann Cronin with Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation)