Aging Gracefully hosted by Bioclinica Research
Tuesday - Nov. 19, 2019
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
West Melbourne Library
2755 Wingate Blvd.
West Melbourne, FL 32904
Are you concerned about your memory, caring for an elderly parent or spouse, or interested in maintaining a healthy brain with age? Join us for our FREE monthly seminar series, held on Tuesdays.
– The Past, Present and Future of Dementia Research (Deidra Shubert, MC, BCBA with Bioclinica Research)
– Aging in Place (Barbara Fradkin, BSW with One Senior Place)
– Dementia Care & the Cure Initiative (Sandy Stauffer, MA with East Central Florida Memory Disorder Clinic)
– Living Safely in Your Home (Amanda Walker with Carter Healthcare)
– Walk to End Alzheimer’s (Amanda Harris with Alzheimer’s Association)
– Effective Communication Strategies (Tanya Thompson, MA with Alzheimer’s Association)
– Managing Dementia Behaviors (Cherylann Cronin with Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation)