Senior Partner is Hiring Homemaker Companions
DO YOU LOVE WORKING ONE-ON-ONE WITH SENIORS?
WOULD YOU LIKE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHOOSE YOUR CLIENTS?
DO YOU LIKE BEING YOUR OWN BOSS?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, we want you! Senior Partner Care Services refers caring, mature, reliable individuals to provide companionship and homemaking assistance to seniors in private homes throughout Central Brevard County, including Melbourne, Viera, and Beachside communities.
Why will you love this job?
- No special license or training required. If you have a kind heart, clean driving record and a clear background, this could be the dignified, rewarding, low-stress opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Flexible schedule. Work 12 – 30 hours or more per week. It’s up to you!
- Possibility to progress to full-time with benefits
- Great for seniors, retired, moms with kids in school
- Work close to where you live
- No lifting, no hands-on personal care
- Competitive pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
What kind of care will you be providing to elderly clients?
- Conversation, reading, companionship
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transport to doctor appointments
- Shopping, running errands
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
We have clients available NOW in all Brevard County areas!
REGISTER TODAY, START WORK NEXT WEEK!
Click the red button or give us a call at 321-323-7360 and we’ll help you start the quick and easy application process.