COVID-19 Safety Protocols at One Senior Place
We are excited to begin welcoming seniors and their families back to One Senior Place for expert advice, referrals, and information. To help ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, we have implemented the following COVID-19 protocols.
- If you feel sick or have symptoms (even mild), stay home. If your symptoms are severe or you feel like you need medical care, call your health care provider.
- All visitors and staff will be required to check in at the front desk for screening. Screenings will include temperature checks and a health questionnaire (click here to view the questionnaire). Those with a temperature over 99.6 degrees will not be permitted in the building.
- All visitors and staff will be required to wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase a paper mask for $1 from One Senior Place; all proceeds will be donated to seniors impacted by COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to follow the directional signs for the hallways. Hallway traffic will flow in one direction.
- All visitors are required to respect standard social distancing guidelines. Please maintain 6-feet of space from others and refrain from physical contact such as shaking hands.
- Some events and seminars will resume on site with the following protocols:
- RSVPs are required as attendance is strictly limited to 10 attendees.
- Social distance seating – chairs will be arranged at least 6-feet apart.
- Chairs and tables will be sanitized by staff before and after each event.
- Encore events and recorded presentations may be available for some events.
Consultations with a care manager are also available by appointment and continue to be conducted over the phone at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at iCanHelp@OneSeniorPlace.com or give us a call Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
321-751-6771 Brevard/Space Coast
407-949-6733 Greater Orlando
Click here to view our events calendar.