Need help registering for the vaccine? Senior Partner Care Services can help!
If you do not have a computer or internet access to pre-register, Senior Partner Care Services can help! Simply call 321-253-6336 or visit the nearest One Senior Place location Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm and a staff member will do it for you.
What you need to know now about COVID-19 in Florida
CDC: Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
Information about COVID-19 vaccinations is changing rapidly. Please visit the links below for the latest information.
Pre-Register Now for the COVID-19 Vaccine: https://myvaccine.fl.gov
Publix Pharmacies (select Counties): https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida
Brevard County: www.brevardfl.gov/emergency-event/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine-information
- COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments Can Now Be Made Online Through Eventbrite: https://www.brevardfl.gov/communications/viewrelease?id=4459
- OMNI Healthcare Accepting COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments for Eligible Individuals:
- The latest from FLORIDA TODAY: https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2021/01/06/covid-vaccine-florida-appointment-brevard-things-know/6552041002/?fbclid=IwAR3to0o2cKbs25_gYFl07e9dRad1sFoYu43SFc39mkw2iuInMA_P712CYpU
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-5420 for assistance.
- Senior Partner Care Services Pre-Registration Assistance: call 321-253-6336 or visit their office at 8085 Spyglass Hill Road in Viera, Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
Orange County: www.orangecountyfl.net/EmergencySafety/Coronavirus/VaccineInformation
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-3604 for assistance.
Seminole County: www.seminolecountyfl.gov/departments-services/county-managers-office/prepare-seminole/emergencyevent.stml/#vaccine
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-7180 for assistance.
Lake County: www.lakecountyfl.gov/COVID-19/#Immunization
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-6909 for assistance.
Osceola County: www.osceola.org/covid19vaccinations
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-6507 for assistance.
Volusia County: https://www.volusia.org/services/public-protection/emergency-management/pin/messaging-center-messages-pin.stml?portalProcess_dd_0_1_1=showPublicEvent&calendar_entry_id=27940
- Those without computer access may call the Florida Vaccine Hotline at 866-201-7314 for assistance.
For information about COVID-19 testing sites in your area, please visit the links below.
Brevard County: www.brevardfl.gov/emergency-event/covid-19/coronavirus-testing-procedure
Orange County: www.orangecountyfl.net/EmergencySafety/Coronavirus/Testing
Seminole County: www.seminolecountyfl.gov/departments-services/county-managers-office/prepare-seminole/emergencyevent.stml#testing
Lake County: www.lakecountyfl.gov/COVID-19/#Testing
Osceola County: www.osceola.org/covid19testing
Volusia County: www.volusia.org/services/public-protection/emergency-management/pin/coronavirus/faqs.stml
COVID-19 Antibody Testing:
OneBlood is testing all blood donations for the COVID-19 antibody. The test is authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and will indicate if the donor’s immune system has produced antibodies to the virus, regardless of whether they ever showed symptoms. Appointments to donate are required. Visit www.oneblood.org/donate-now for more information.