Senior Partner is Hiring CNAs and HHAs
DO YOU LOVE WORKING ONE-ON-ONE WITH SENIORS?
WOULD YOU LIKE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHOOSE YOUR CLIENTS?
DO YOU LIKE BEING YOUR OWN BOSS?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, we want you! Senior Partner Care Services refers caring, mature, reliable individuals to provide personal care assistance to seniors in private homes throughout Central Brevard County, including Melbourne, Viera, and Beachside communities.
What kind of care will you be providing to elderly clients?
- Physical assistance with transferring and mobility
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
What are the job requirements?
- CNA license or HHA certification
- Level 2 background screening
- Social Security card
- Current Florida driver’s license
- Current auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Valid CPR card
- Physical stating that you are free of communicable disease
- HIV/AIDS training, 2-4 hour certificate
- Alzheimer/dementia training, 2-4 hour certificate
- Self-Administration of Medication training, 2 hour certificate
- All caregivers are independent contractors
If you are missing one or more of these items, you may still apply, but we can’t place you with a client until you meet all the requirements.
We have clients available NOW in all Brevard County areas!
REGISTER TODAY, START WORK NEXT WEEK!
Click the red button or give us a call at 321-323-7360 and we’ll help you start the quick and easy application process.